Wednesday 12 September 2012

iPhone 5 - Was Ashley Right?

So as i type, foo fighters are still playing at the yerba buena center in cupertino and i want to do a roundup of if i was right or wrong about my different speculations that i posted yesterday

4" screen iphone: right on the nose with this one, and its a retina 16:9 screen now

4G: this one was a given as the ipad 3 has it

A6: a prosssor with enough power for the screen to work properly

5 new products: iphone, ipod touch, ipod nano, ipod shuffle and earbuds (which we didnt expect)

Retina imac: we got no imac

IOS 6: twitter actually took a break when apple talked about this as we saw it at WWDC

Better front facing camera: i was right again and vloggers that want to see themselves when they record will be happy now

That was all of my thoughts from yesterdays article. I am sure that yoni will do a proper roundup video and article

Also if you followed me to see my livetweet, you would have seen that i stopped a while in. This is because i actually reached my tweeting limit. I should properly try and cut down as this also happened at WWDC

Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment