Saturday 30 June 2012

AV Carbon Fibre Case for iPad 2/3 - Review

So the other week I reviewed this iPad 2/3 case. I'm not going to mention the name because it's a pretty long and confusing one. BUT I've got to say that after all of the iPad cases that I've reviewed, this could be by far the worst. Here's a Pros & Cons List.

(I'd like to thank Accessory Village for sending this out to review AND sponsoring us. Stay tuned for more of their products :D)

Pros
It's got a nice carbon fibre texture
Available in black & white
Available for just £19.95 from AccessoryVillage.com
Multiple viewing angles

Cons
Barely any protection on the iPad
Horrible Brown/Green color inside
Hooks/Hinges don't hold the iPad in very well at all
Feels cheap & flimsy

You can also watch the full video review below. Let me know what you think.


No comments:

Post a Comment