Saturday 1 December 2012

Gadget Show Live Xmas 2012 ?!?!

Hey everybody, so tomorrow I'm going to be heading to the ExCel Exhibiton Centre in Central London for the Gadget Show Live Christmas.

I was notified that I was going on Tuesday this past week, and received the ticket on Thursday. I won it through a company who will remain unnamed until the video goes up on Monday.

There will be tons of tech, gaming and gadget companies there, some of which sell products which you've seen on GeekSlam, and I'm going to be talking to the people behind these products, getting some demos and samples of products on video, maybe an interview or two.

Unfortunately the ticket doesn't cover the live show, but the exhibition where the companies and products have stands is the main part of the GSL Xmas. And I'm very grateful to the company that provided the ticket, especially since I wasn't expecting to go to a Gadget Show Live Event until the Birmingham one in April, which hopefully I'll be able to go to.

Hopefully you'll all be enjoying the content over the week, if all goes to plan then I'll have a video and article up every day, from Monday to Friday, if there's extra content to publish afterwards then it will be released the week after.

Oh, and if anyone's going and wants to meetup, feel free to tweet me (@GSYoni). I'm probably the shortest 14 year old you'll ever see. And you should all know what my face looks like by now.

-Y

No comments:

Post a Comment