Friday 7 September 2012

GeekSlam Podcast - GS News

Hey guys, so I know that a lot of the recent posts are just news updates about what's happening on the blog and behind the scenes so I'll stop posting that here and do it on my twitter @gsyoni in the future.

Anyway, this one is quite important. Although I announced and launched GeekSlam Gaming last month, I've created another addition to the GeekSlam Network. And yes, I know that GG really hasn't taken off yet but I've got a ton of videos planned, as well as some articles too.

The newest addition - GeekSlam Podcast.
This is something I wanted to do after seeing how many other sites do podcasts, and I really enjoy watching and listening to their Podcasts so I've decided to try it out myself.

The podcasts will be available at the below link and once it's all up they will be out every 1-2 weeks. I'll be talking about technology, the latest tech news, releases, gaming, and all of that good stuff.
I'll even try and get some fellow YouTubers and bloggers on the podcast too, most likely smaller ones but nevertheless good geeks who know what they're talking about.
I might even get some people who happen to watch our videos and read our posts on the podcast as well.

Of course, the first few episodes won't be as good as I'd like them to be. I've never podcasted before but luckily I'm tech savvy enough to know how to do it.

I'll keep you posted on my Twitter.

Please check out:
Www.geekslampodcast.blogspot.com
As well as the RSS feeds:

For those using atom 1.0:
http://geekslampodcast.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default

And RSS 2.0:
http://geekslampodcast.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default?alt=rss

Thanks guys

No comments:

Post a Comment