Saturday 28 July 2012

2012 Olympics

The Olympics are here!







This post as well as the Olympics, both have nothing to do with tech or geekiness, but I wanted to make this post to ask all of you about the Olympics, and your involvement.

I'm from London myself, and I'm really looking forward to the events.

So, how are you involved with the Olympics? Will you be coming to London for it? Do you live in London and will be going to events? Will you've watching the games abroad of the UK and keeping up to date or on the contrary is all of this uninteresting for you.

Let us know by leaving a comment below, and if you post a good comment you could be featured in a future follow-up post!

And by the way, there's been rumours of Apple giving out lapel pins at there stores, I'll check it out and probably make a post about it to confirm it.

-Y

No comments:

Post a Comment