Saturday 9 June 2012

Stump for iPad - Full Review


Here's my full review of the Stump stand for iPad.

This is a really great stand which is great if you have an iPad AS WELL AS a smartphone or ipod. If you don't have an iPad, it's not a very necessary product, you may want to consider a PodProp as an alternative. 

Otherwise, I really like this stand, it's an absolute bargain at just $24.95 for the portability, durability, multiple viewing angles and great choice of colours.

The only things I don't like is how there's just one product the company is selling, I think they should focus on bringing out more similar products. I also think it would be nice in more colours.

You can pick one up for just $24.95 (roughly £15) at www.stumpstore.com 

Here's the video:


No comments:

Post a Comment