Sunday 17 June 2012

The Future Of Windows Wednesday.....


Hello guys. Ashley here.

So, I have been doing some windows tips and tricks on geekslam and there are a few thing I want to say about my windows Wednesday series.



1)     Because yoni has closed the shows and we areuploading a load of videos whenever we can, I am killing of the “Wednesday”part but keeping the Initials WW. You might be wondering what the next WW will be? I know I would. Well, the second W will be “world”.  (sneak peek, my first windows world will be a review of a video editor), I will also be making an intro to be placed after the geekslam intro on my video



2)     I have a small list of videos that I want toproduce, but I would like to know what you want to see. There are a few ways that you can leave a request for me.



·        Tweet me @ashleysapps and use the hashtag #wintips http://clicktotweet.com/f42dy

·        Email me with the subject wintips, ashipod13@me.com

·        Leave a comment at the bottom of this article

So that’s it, thanks for reading. I look forward to readingyour windows world suggestions.

-A

No comments:

Post a Comment