Sunday 6 May 2012

iSound Mini Speaker Unboxing

Buy one here through our AStore:
http://amzn.to/iSoundMini

Begin Article:
So today I picked up an iSound Mini Speaker, from my local ASDA. I go there quite often, because they have a good tech section, and it's all quite affordable.
About a month ago I bought this speaker's bigger brother, the portable bar speaker, which is larger, has a volume control, and a rechargeable battery. I bought this so I could have another speaker, that I could take places, mainly because the other one is too big to take in my pocket.



I quite like this speaker, and will be testing it out a lot so that I can review it in the next few weeks.
I will also try and get some more iSound stuff, they have a ton of cool products, do I'm going to get in contact with them soon, about reviewing their products.

That's all for today, we managed to get 5 videos up today, from 3 of our 4 contributors.

Stay tuned for episode 1 of Windows Wednesdays and episode 2 of RPR, which will be coming to the channel soon after the 10th.

-Y

No comments:

Post a Comment